Monday, January 21, 2008

Rookie meets the Veteran

Saturday night January 19th I met a man who has been doing what I am set to do for the past 8+ years and still going strong! Arnold from Arnold's Way in Landsdale PA.
30 seconds after meeting Arnold & telling him what I am about to embark on had me in the kitchen making Green Smoothies!
At the monthly potluck that featured Philip http://www.lovingraw.com/ speaking after dinner, telling his story to standing room only crowd, I had the best time ever!


I was watching in real time exactly what I want to create!

WHAT DO I WANT TO CREATE?
1. A judgement free zone that a raw foodie for years, a raw foodie in training or a standard
american diet follower can enjoy themselves over a juice, smoothie, salad, soup or a piece of
chocolate made with love and the best ingredients.
2. A place that the locals, the college crowd (UNH, SCSU, YALE, ALBERTUS MAGNUS,
GATEWAY CC) and those passing by to NYC or BOSTON can merge and play on their
computers (wi-fi), their guitar, chat, watch a movie, a lecture, share their story or just
plain chill out!
3. Support system A for Raw Foods - chef for a day, raw food counseling, food for the week,
green smoothie cleanses, food prep classes. retail for all, talks with elementary & MS & HS
kids about "You are what you eat" ...


COME AND JOIN ME AS I ADD LIFE TO WEST HAVEN THROUGH FOOD & ENERGY!

Thanks Arnold for giving me an extra push
and seeing what happens when you build it; they come!



Hope to see you Sunday 1/27 at noon!
Not officially open yet but having a potluck lunch none the less!
2/10 Grand Opening
2/14 Valentine Chocolate Party

No comments: