Monday, February 11, 2008

The Best Ever & Some!


THE GRAND OPENING WAS OFF THE CHARTS!
Soooomany happy smiling people!
Smoothies/Juices/Salads/Soup constant! Crazy but soo fun!
You do not know how many times I have heard
"I am soooo happy you have opened a place like this!
Lisa Storch was the shinning light! She spent the whole day making
it all flow-She has been amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Live Music ETHAN & KELLY from Greens Farm Academy were amazing!
Honored to have such cool people stop in all day,
Erin & John from Measure for Measure in Black Rock,
Elton Bates from www.mychoicesonline.com ,
Philip , Anthony , my sister so many others I could not list them all!
ohya my parents!
We ended the night with a shot of straight GINGER!
Wow sure beats a black sambuca shot!
If you made it Sunday Thanks! If not please come! Great Energy Great Food!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
UPCOMING EVENTS:
Thursday 2/14 RAW CHOCOLATE PARTY ! limited space left!
Sunday 2/17 This Sunday & every Sunday POT LUCK & a MOVIE
(no charge)
5:30 Vegetarian or Raw dish for 6-8
7:00 I Know I'm Not Alone
Save the date!
4/13
Howard Lyman

No comments: