Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Glen's Cleanse Diary Day #2

Day #2 was actually easier - The "I'm Staving" moment came later in the day, after a juice and a big glass of water, it left the building! I took advantage of the Free Shots special on Tues. and Wed. and sucked down a ginger shot followed by a stiff "kick"! The complimentary tea was awesome today! 5th Charkra from Mountain Rose Herbs, I cheated, I had two cups. Organic Licorice root, organic Marshmallow root, organic Echinacea purpurea root, organic Orange peel, organic Cinnamon bark, organic Ginger root, organic Fennel seed, and organic Cloves.  
The Licorice root reminded me of the days when black sambuca was the shot of choice!!!!!!

I started the day with warm water and a scoop of "Natural Calm" - this assures that the #2 I talked about up top happens!!!!  Next it was #1 - green juice with oregano and tomato, then it was on to the smoothie by late morning.
After walking the dogs (12:30) it was a nap in the sun outside on the deck!
Awake to a Chia pudding, I added cinnamon and nutmeg!!! YUMMY -- super full at this point!
On to coach cross country at a local HS at 2:45 -- I took #3 and #6 with with me and a large mug of water. I ran 2.5 miles and FELT AWESOME. I drank the water and #3. Returned home to walk the dogs again and my favorite part of the day…. drum roll…. a 40 minute infa red sauna that is in our guest bedroom! MAN DID I SWEAT!!!!!!!  SWEAT = DETOX!!!!!!
At 9:00 I am signing off happy to go to sleep feeling amazing!

3 comments:

Emy Watson said...

What habits are holding you back from success?
habit stacking

Jr. Williams said...

It was another joy to see your post. It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. Great stuff as usual...
Hand of God

Jr. Williams said...

It was another joy to see your post. It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. Great stuff as usual...
audible