Monday, July 21, 2008

Tons of Amazing News!

Sooooo Much Awesome News!
Frankie finished the Vermont 100 in less than 23 hours!
place 62 of 178 who finished

Frank crossed in 22:52 / pace per mile =13:43

Lisa started selling Green Goods & snacks
and will be every Sunday at the farmers market
Sunday 10-2 in the parking lot of The Fairfield Theater
Company on Sanford Street.
THE GREEN UMBRELLA!

With all due respect to Frankie & Lisa here is the BIG NEWS!
A Company now exists that has created a way for everybody
to tap into high vibrational, transformational products
at a whole sale prices & produce additional income
if one chooses too.
ELEMENTS OF LIFE
I am on board in a big way
I am committed to connecting with all of my customer base
I am committed to contacting all of the over
200 members of the
CT Raw Food Meet-up group.
I will also connect with all my friends & classmates from
IIN about this AMAZING opportunity!
Kevin Gianni enrolled me!
Watch David Wolfe's take on Elements of Life!
Calls with Rawk Stars & Elements Of Life Parties to be announced soon!

CALL ME TO JOIN THE ENERGY!!!!!!(203)521-7648!


No comments: