Monday, June 30, 2008

July Will be the Best Month Ever at the Cafe!!!!!!


Friday July 11th 7pm
"The Father of Raw Food"
VIKTORAS KULVINSKAS
space is filling up fast!




Tuesday July 1st OPEN MIC night 7pm sing,play read poetry!
Wednesday July 2nd 3 spots remain for CHOCOLATE MAKING!!!!!!!
Saturday July 5th Free Exercise Class POWER YOGA on the Green
Sunday July 6th Pot Luck 5:30 and documentary 7pm TBA
-------------------------------------------------------------
ICE CREAM is to Hot to keep in the freezer
new Apple Pie flavor
also strawberry w/ berries from the Farm!
-------------------------------------------------------------
LEMONADE & COCONUT WATER are Available!

If the Strawberries are not organic stay away!
check out this fantastic e-book

1 comment:

Terry said...

Kristen's ebook is fantastic, easy-to-read, perfect to take to the market.

Loved the eye-openers about GMOs and dairy. Who knew?

Although I'm not a vegan, I'm definitely slowly leaning that way (like the Tower of Pisa). Since reading Kristen's book, I've re-evaluated what I'm feeding myself --and my children and diabetic husband.

I'd recommend the book to anyone who wants a step-by-step guide to eating well and looking and feeling his or her best.

I've heard amazing things about your cafe. Plan to stop in this summer!