Friday, June 8, 2018

I am back! Gotta share about my recent Colonic appointment!

Very eye opening experience. My 1st colonic was
back in 2003. Since then I have done approx. 25.
This was the 1st time that the practitioner did not insert the 
tube, guess who did that? Me.... Once I got it in there, with the help 
of some oil, she re-entered the room and turned on the water (irrigation).
The tank was set for 8 gallons. One minute in she had to turn the water off as my belly got uncomfortable. Some belly massaging and the water came back on. Repeat... I was 20 minutes in and 4 on/off's that a blockage was released. A good amount of poop came out, and with the help of a mirror and a clear tube I watched in amazement. Not all machines have the clear tube!!!!! The session was suppose to take 40 minutes. At the 40 minute mark the flood gate began to open. Thankfully the practitioner added 4 gallons of water and let the release continue. 30 minutes and a lot of debris later we were complete. I was lighter and in amazement, that all that stuff was in me. 
I captured some of this on video (there are 5 parts)  part 1

Lady Doc's 630 Brooklawn Ave Bridgeport (203) 612 7600
Dr. Brenda Jones ND, CH, CNHP

No comments: